As we’re now only weeks away from Christmas, it’s officially time to start thinking about gift lists and Christmas shopping!
The shopping bit is easy, but deciding what to buy can be more of a challenge! Which is why I’ve been busy putting together a list of gift ideas for the interiors lover in your life.
Below you’ll find a selection of gift ideas, some of which I already own and others that are on my wish list!
I hope this helps you to find the perfect present for the home décor lover in your life
- H&M Round Gold Tray £12.99 – perfect for grouping collections of items together in a super stylish way!
- Gestures Print, Print Club London, £70 – I have this print in our front room, I love it!
- Paddywax Tabacco and Vanilla Candle, £14.99 – my husband bought this as a gift for me last Christmas. The smell of this candle fills the room and I love the scent!
- H&M Textured Knit Blanket £59.99 – spend Christmas cuddled up under this snuggly blanket!
- Faded Glamour: Inspirational interiors and beautiful homes Hardcover, £13.99 – the perfect book for vintage interiors obsessives.
- Washed linen dressing gown, £34.99 – just the ticket for mornings spent lounging around the house.
- Tall vase with a motif, £19.99 – I love this so much, that I don’t think waiting for Christmas is an option, I’m going to have to buy it now!
- Propagation Station, from £14.10 – perfect for the plant lover in your life.
- LED Battery Operated Lamp, £35 – this would be perfect for lighting corners of the home that lack plug sockets!
- Darcy Monogram Letters, £20 – The would look great as an addition to an eclectic gallery wall!
Pin me for later: